This is a continuation of my previous post, “Color Story: Home“:
1. A gorgeous display made out of sponges and scrubs. (If you are the creator, please contact me to credit you!)
2. A Wes Anderson quote in The Royal Tenenbaums. You can find the print here.
3. I am swept away by Clare Rojas‘s compositional goodness.
4. Object styling by Laura Redburn. Check out her lovely blog, Cardboard Cities.
I tend to use a very limited color palette in my personal life. I have a tough time identifying my clothes because they come in mostly shades of gray and black. I am also currently painting my walls grey— you get the gist. But the truth is, I love color. I love using colors in my graphic design work. A great color palette definitely requires very good eye and skill. Here are some interior color inspiration that I absolutely love:
1. Color Stories by Photographer Jonas von der Hude.
2. I am obsessed with this painted yellow dot behind a matching floating shelf. The flowers and vases complements it perfectly.
3. The white kitchen tiles gives the living room a really cool vibe. The futuristic sofa is to die for!
4. This house is owned by DJ Pil Marques in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is stunning and unique. You need to see it for yourself here.
1. This Vanilla Cinnamon Iced Coffee is to die for. There is something about the icy cold swirls of coffee and milk that makes it so enticing.
2. A vintage inspired print for your home.
3. Add a bit of hand drawn whimsy to your teatime with this Charcoal Cheese Tea Towel.
4. These Chai Iced Tea Cubes is an genius idea for the summer! You can find the recipe here.
Who can resist these artisan chocolate by Mexican brand Unelefante Chocolate? The chocolate bars look absolutely magical, and I am really curious about their creation process. Once can pray that they will soon be available in New York…
Even though I wouldn’t consider myself as a girly girl, one cannot help but fall in love with spring flowers. I have gotten into the habit of buying a fresh bouquet for my home every 2 weeks or so. I present you a spring inspired board:
1. Oh Joy Chalkboard Printable from my shop.
2. I can only dream of having this beautiful floral arrangement of romulus? and peonies in my mason jars.
3. I love this ethereal photography of flowers floating on a bathtub.
4. This floral wallpaper (yes, wallpaper!) is to die for. There is so much depth that it almost looks 3-dimensional. This amazing wallpaper is created by Ellie Cashman.
There has been a chalkboard trend for quite a while now. I have been waiting for it to pass, but chalkboard is so classic that it never seems to get old. In fact, I am planning to dress up my dirty white kitchen cabinets with chalkboard contact paper (the building doesn’t allow tenants to paint over the cabinets). Here is my chalkboard inspiration board:
1. I am crazy about everything in this setup, found in the Best Plants in 2013 from Home & Delicious Blog.
2. This quirky monochrome Ampersand printable poster is one of my favorites from myshop.
3. This Never Regret Anything Printable can be found here.
4. This gorgeous zen inspired space is found in Emma’s Design Blogg. I am so in love with the black and white painting that I am tempted to create one myself. If you love breathtaking minimalistic interiors, her blog is worth a visit.
Today I am sharing with you some printable kitchen labels freebie! These labels measure 2.5 X 2.5″ each. Simply print this file on a 8.5 X 11″ sticker paper or card stock, cut them out and stick them onto your kitchen jars! There will be more freebies to come, so do check back often!
You can download the printable kitchen labels here.